Thursday, December 18, 2008

one hundred + one


today i did 101 push-ups. Not all at once but in five sets in a fifteen minute window. It is part of a challenge from my sister. I am proud of myself. (Nate can do 60 push-ups without stopping and in his last session did 161 total. He's awesome!)

5 comments:

Springers said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Are you soar now? :-)

Cammy said...

Okay that is awesome! I thought I was doing well being able to do three sets of ten but I can see now that I have a long ways to go. Maybe this will inspire me to try harder.

Katie said...

Way to go!

Heather said...

Our husbands were mission companions. But you probably knew that. Thanks for the Christmas card. What a beautiful family. I love your blog. Blogging is so fun, and it's always fun to add more blogging friends.
Also, with Talmage being 'plugged up'have you taken him to a chiropractor? Our first baby was that way and getting her adjusted regularly seemed to really help her temperment and regularity. Rich is a chiro, so we know first hand how well adjusting babies works. All 4 of ours get adjusted regularly. Take care and happy holidays.

amelia said...

You go Girl!

HaPpY nEw YeAr!