
Even though Thanksgiving Day is over, i couldn't pass up a chance to express my gratitude.
I am thankful for family. For my two brothers and three sisters (The Sisters Brimhall!!) who are more and more becoming my best friends. For wise, wonderful parents who did such a good job of teaching me the important things in life and who are still supporting and loving me so much. For equally great in-laws who love me as i am. For grandparents and aunts and uncles. For the big and little people who keep being added to our family. For my little family. For three cute kids who were willing to come to our family. For my fabulous husband who shows me daily that he loves me.
I am thankful for friends here, there, and everywhere. For the friends i have known for a long time, and for new friends that i have just met. For friends who put up with me in High School. For friends who lived with me at BYU. For friends who i learned how to be wives and mothers with. For the friends who are taking care of me here and for the friends that i miss back in Utah. And for some really special ones who fill all of those categories.
I am thankful for things. Things i often take for granted.
For food, all kinds of food. For clothing. For a house that i love. For a house that has room to hold guests when they come. For convenient appliances. For our cars. For furniture and beds to sleep in. For books and blocks and toys. For quilts and pictures and knickknacks that remind me of happy times.
I am thankful for Intangibles.
For talents and abilities. For prayers heard and answered. For education. For learning. For love received and love given. For laughter. For a good job, we feel extremely blessed to have one in this economy. For music. For health. For guidance from the Holy Ghost. For opportunites. For memories. For my testimony. For the gospel which guarantees happiness when we live it fully. For covenants. For commandments and standards. For joy and sadness. For Heavenly Father and his son, Jesus Christ.
I am Thankful.
1 comment:
I can't believe you made thanksgiving dinner, hosted and made a great looking paper turkey, all after you just gave birth!!!
Post a Comment