Because of his unhappy tummy he has been our hardest baby so far (Sorry buddy, but it's true). He has a hard time sleeping and eating and digesting. Poor little guy. Lucky for him he has ample smiles and cooing for us that keep us in love with him despite all the sleepless nights and extra laundry and clean-up.Also for all of you who have ever fallen asleep while saying prayers:
We start 'em early at our house. This is how i found Emma at the end of quiet time yesterday.
5 comments:
I love the picture of Emma. Too Cute!!!
If it makes you feel better, This is how corbin was, and still is. He will still go a few days and then just poo all day long and yes, then there is a lot of laundry. One time I actually ran out of clothes- hard I know.
Despite what doctors say breastfed babies can and do get constipated. My niece had the exact same problem Talmage seems to be having. Her doctors were baffled by it too, they put her on prunes when she got a little older but unfortunately it was something she just had to grow out of. I'll have to ask my sister if she has any tips or tricks for you to try. No fun for sure. Poor little guy (and poor Mommy and Daddy)
Best of Luck,
Cammy
Oh, Leslie, I am so sorry. Baby tummy troubles are so hard. It makes you feel helpless, watching them feel so miserable. Just remember that everything with kids is a phase and this too shall pass. Until then, savor every smile. We love you.
He sure is cute! You and Nate do good work. :)
Post a Comment