Monday, December 1, 2008

Hey, Mom - Look What i Can Do!!


Just wanted to show my family our Thanksgiving dinner table. (The rest of you are welcome to look too.) I did it, Mom. I guess i'm growing up (still not too old to crave a little attention from you though). In my family i am definitely the least talented in the kitchen. I was nervous to cook my first Thanksgiving dinner, but i am happy to say that it turned out great. I wish i had thought to take a picture of the turkey when it first came out of the oven, it was golden brown beautiful. I was happy with how the food turned out. And even more thrilled with the company.

1 comment:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Gorgeous! I am SOOO right there with you about being in the kitchen...not my cup of tea. Sounds like you are "growing up" and DO have the talent! Go you! Looks yummy!