
Just three days left until my due date but this little bean is showing no signs that he wants to come out anytime soon. (Much to my chagrin!) Maybe the problem is a name. We really can't think of one we both agree on. Once lil' bean knows there is a name maybe he will be willing to come out. Give us your vote. Some names we are thinking of are:
Kaleb
Heber
Talmage
Be honest. Let us know if there are name ramifications we have not thought of. Feel free to add other suggestions. Thanks. We'll keep you updated.
8 comments:
Oh! I vote Talmage. Not that you'll likely choose your name bacause of me. I really like that name. I know someone with that name & it's a great one!
Talmage!!! I could give you a million names I wish I could name my own kids, but never will get to. Call me at the hospital if you get stuck and REALLY want my advice for names.
J Talmage King. I love that, a very stately name. But I also really like Heber, it is adorable. But i am sure as soon as he is born he will be able to tell you what his name is.
missing you lots and lots. i hope he comes tonight so he can have a big audience when he arrives.
Hey! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could check yours out! How are you? How is life outside of Utah? Congrats on your soon-to-be-born baby boy! That's so fun! For my vote, I think I'd choose Talmage. One of my sister Katie's little boys has that name! It's pretty uncommon & I don't know I think that would be my fave! It looks like everyone else that has commented likes it too! You'll have to post & let us all know when he gets here! Take care! I'd like to add you to my buddy list... is that cool?
Leslie!! I've been thinking of you all morning! I keep checking my phone to see if I have a missed call from you guys! When is this little guy going to come?! :) I bet you are asking the same question. Well, can't wait to hear from you! And my vote is Talmage, but you already knew that from the phone call. :)
Those are all great names! Talmage reminds me of Bro. Brown's son, Heber reminds me of the old guy on "Baptists at our BarBQ," and Kaleb brings no immediate image to mind. I'm so excited to see little baby King!!! Post a picture soon as you can.
Like the others I can't wait to hear you've had the baby. I personally vote for Heber. I like the sound of Heber Kimball King or HKK for a monogram. I miss you guys. Let Nate know that Dave Booth visited me Sunday and I can tell he really misses Nate. Dave seems to really be blossoming though. I hope all goes well and your little guy hurries up and joins the party.
Okay I'm not trying to copy everyone but my vote really is Talmege. Hope to see your little guy soon.
Post a Comment