
General Conference is coming up this weekend and i am so excited! I really do feel like it is a holiday. It brings so much joy to hear what our prophet and leaders have to say. It also has many traditions associated for me. This will be my first Conference living outside of Utah so many things will be different. I am excited to grow our own traditions as my kids get older. I would really love to hear what you all do for the Conference weekend. Do you have special treats? Games or activities that you do as you watch? Any traditions during the Priesthood session while the men are gone? Tell me what you are all doing (or did do) for this special, wonderful, happy weekend. Happy Conference everyone!!!
1 comment:
Well, I would tell you what we do, but you already know! I want to see what everyone says! What have you guys done this time?
Post a Comment