
Talmage is so expressive and friendly. We love all his little smiles.

established - because i just "hosted" the wife of a ConocoPhillips interviewee. I took her on a tour of our town and actually felt like i knew where a lot of places were. Hopefully she got a good feel for OK. Talmage and Emma were so nice while we drove around for nearly 3 hours.
excited - for Kristin and Blaine to get married. Congratulations! Kristin is Nate's cousin and also happens to be one of my favorite people and kindred spirits. We are so happy that she has found the love of her life.
exhausted, mostly exhausted - having a new baby will do that. He does pretty well for a newborn, but it is just not enough sleep. My family can tell you i have not been the easiest person to live with lately. I pray daily for an extra measure of patience. We did have a really good night two nights ago. I was able to let Nate sleep all night and i felt really happy to spend quiet time with Talmage. Last night was much harder. It's nice to know that things will get better with time.
2 comments:
I can't believe all the things you are already taking on with a new baby! I'm sure your patience are almost perfect! :)
So We just met some friends here, her brother or sister (can't remember wich) lives in Bartlesville. THey just moved there two months ago- the millers. Clark and kristin or something? You probably know them. THe kids love looking at pictures of their new cousin
Post a Comment