Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween - a little late but . . .


Nate carved these awesome pumpkins for our ward trunk-or-treat. Morgan designed the face on the right and Nate used the other one to announce our news.
Talmage was a cute little ghostie. We were taking pictures and i said "Now smile!" and he did. What an obedient cutie.
Emma was Superman (again) and Morgan gave up being a dinosaur-with-a-backpack, like he had originally planned, and at the last minute decided to be just a dinosaur. They were both costumes we already had so it was easy to just rework them a little. Easy Halloween.
It was beautiful, warm weather on Halloween night. We all had a great time trick-or-treating on our street and getting to know a few more of the neighbors.

3 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

I love the pumpkin, and the new guy!!! Dylan and Ashlyn would fight over corbin laying in their beds too!! I loved watching Corbin almost fall asleep in Dylan's bed- they must be soul mates! You are an amazing mom, three is nothing for you!! If it hasn't hit you yet, it won't

Mulder said...

That's an awesome pumpkin!!!

EmmaLee Robinson said...

The costumes are so cute. I love the baby pictures. He is so cute. I know what you mean in your last post. The change from 2 to 3 was so natural for me. I couldn't think or want my life any different. Enjoy every moment with him.