
Really he is not a mad scientist at all, he is really a very nice one. Nate has been putting in very long days at work in order to finish his first draft of his dissertation by March 1st. I have tried to read it but really don't understand about Vapor-liquid-equilibrium, or polymer solutions, or any of the equations and theories. Despite the fact that there is so much i don't understand it seems like good writing to me. He has the amazing gift of being good at both writing and science/math. I am so proud of him for working so hard for so long on his research and writing. It has been five years in the making to get his PhD in Chemical Engineering. It is exciting to have the end in sight.
The most amazing thing though, is that he comes home late feeling tired and hungry but still manages to be a fun and loving father and a sweet, helpful, considerate husband. He notices all the little things i do during the day and makes me feel special.
I know that we have been extremely blessed in our little family during this tough time. We have been blessed with a sweet spirit and lots of love in our home. We appreciate all of you who are supporting us and praying for us. The prayers are definitely being heard and answered. Thank you!
4 comments:
I always knew he was a mad scientist!
He is great! But you are great for enduring those long days and I doubt you ever complain. You are an amazing woman who married an amazing man, creating an amazing family!
He sounds amazing, but I know you are too!! Congrats on all your accomplishments together!
You guys are both such a great couple! WE MISS YOU! Good luck with the dissertation. I can't wait for those days. :)
Post a Comment