I got back from California yesterday. We pulled in at about 3:30 am. It was a fun trip with way too little sleep. We drove all night Friday to get there in the wee hours of Saturday morning, played that day, went to church on Sunday and drove through Sunday night to get home Monday morning. Whew, what a whirlwind. I am glad i went. I drove with my parents and my two younger sisters. It was fun to arrive at my older sisters house and have all four sisters together. I loved meeting my new nephew, William. He is a very handsome baby. Saturday morning we got to watch my niece's 5-year-old soccer practice. That is some great entertainment. We enjoyed the beautiful southern California weather and even walked to the beach to watch the sunset. It was a great trip. Thanks to all my family.
Nate watched the kids while i was gone. He is such a sweet husband. I was worried about him because he has his dissertation completion looming over his head and we started potty training Emma this week. I was worried it would be a stressful experience for him but now i am thinking maybe i should leave them more often. He did great and the kids had tons of fun. They built forts and watched late night movies and went out to dinner. Nate is so amazing. I love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just starting a blog is a great accomplishment! it looks great, the pictures are what make it!
Post a Comment