Monday, February 21, 2011

Just some pictures of the kids

Just thought some of you might want to see what our kids look like these days. And I promise, not a lot of words this time.
The first one is for my sister - see Katie, boys can look cute in matching outfits too.
 

Two of Emma reading to the boys because it was just too darn cute! That is a pretty typical Peter smile/smirk.
 

 

Morgan and Talmage in their handsome new Sunday clothes.
 

And that's all folks. Hope you are having a fabulous February.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for sending me the link. I love the new pictures. The kids are adorable:)

Michal Thompson said...

they sure are cute!

Amber said...

There's a girl in Taesya's tumbling class that reminds me so much of Emma; such a beautiful girl.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Morgan is so big! I babysat him when he was about two years old. It's fun to see you again. And the song that started playing was Je t'aimais, one of my all-time favorites.