Friday, February 13, 2009

Update

Yesterday we took all the kids in for their overdue check-ups. They all did well. We like our new doctor. Talmage got the most shots with three. Morgan had two shots and got his ears cleaned out (not at all a pleasant experience) and Emma got away with just one shot.
Talmage now weighs 11 lbs. 3 oz. Meaning he has gained exactly four pounds since birth, just over one pound per month of his life.
















Both the older kids are now officially tall enough to ride the Star Tours ride at Disneyland.
Morgan is 42 1/2 in. tall and weighs 37 lbs.












Emma is 40 1/2 in. tall and weighs 35 lbs. (exactly two inches shorter and two pounds lighter than Morgan.)

3 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

your stats look so good! Dylan got his 5 years shots (and 4 yr ones too) this week. He was mortified. I think it helped that he got to watch Corbin get his has well this week. So over all there were 6 shots given!

Joyous said...

Leslie, I love reading about your sweet family. Good job Leslie surviving the ice storm and coming up with fun things to do with the ice. Good job Nate knowing better than to drive on the ice. And good job, kids, growing up so tall and strong! :)

Amy Daniels said...

Hey Leslie! It is fun to see your cute little family is growing :) I was excited to find your blog. I added to our friends list. Take care!