

Minus the driving we thought it was pretty cool. We all went out to "ice skate" on our patio. The kids and i got a whole collection of ice leaves by carefully peeling the ice later off of our plants. They were really cool. We had a fun time and Morgan enjoyed the next two days off from school.After the storm there was a total swing in the weather and we enjoyed beautiful sunshiney days for the weekend. On Saturday the kids were playing outside and they found a snail shell. They rang the back doorbell to get my attention and when i went out we had this conversation:
Morgan:"Look, a snail shell. Can we sell this for two dollars and sixty cents?"
Me: "That would be fun, but i don't think that anyone will buy it for that much.
"Emma:"But we need to."
Me:"Really. Why do you need to?"
Morgan: "So we can get lots of money."
Emma: "Yeah, we need lots of money."
Me: "What do you need lots of money for?"
Emma: "So we can buy lots of dolls and other things."
Now Morgan could tell that this wasn't quite the right answer so he piped in with this response: "Cause tithing? So we can pay lots of tithing."
I thought it was pretty funny. I guess at least they have a righteous desire to pay tithing.
4 comments:
Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
That Morgan is quite the thinker!
p.s. Kent didn't come right when they let them go either and he had to park and walk too, but only three blocks!
What a cute story! You're such a fun mom to think of the ice leafs!! I just found your blog and I'm excited to be able to keep up with you!! Our blog is jaredjen.blogspot.com Have a great day!!
Jen Pratt :)
Those leaves are so cool, I might buy one if it didn't melt! Good teaching!!
Post a Comment