
First as Emma and i waited in line near the checkout at the local craft store i spotted some darling journals. They were just the kind i like with covered spiral binding. I am a total sucker for a cute journal. I wanted it. I told myself i deserved an indulgence, a worthy and useful indulgence. I decided i had to have it no matter the cost (we were standing in that section where they try to trick you into buying things last minute that you don't need). I was thrilled to turn it over and discover it was just $1.99. Awesome, indulgent and guilt-free. I am excited to fill it with memories.
We had friends over for dinner on Fri. and Sun. The kids played, the adults chatted and i laughed a lot. Thank goodness for friends.
My best friend looked like this on Sunday - totally handsome! I'm glad he gets to be at dinner everynight. Love you, Nate!The creme de la creme - the Temple. We got to go to the temple on Saturday. The first time since Talmage was born. It was wonderful to be inside with my sweetie. When we go inside and leave the things of the world behind pure, perfect love and joy flow. I basked in the sweetness trying to soak it all in. I am so grateful that we got to go. Wonderful.
There were other things. Things that made me smile, laugh and bubble inside and warmed me with joy. All because my Father in Heaven loves me and is smiling down.
3 comments:
Cool fish tank. Isn't it interesting to realize how much you need friends.
How nice you guys got to go to the Temple together. Who watched your kids? That's a special treat!
Love the journal, where did you get it? (if there's more it would be nice to get the activities girls those).
Post a Comment