First Day of School. Morgan was all ready and excited to go. He had a mosquito bite on one ear which made it huge. It just added to his cuteness that day. He has worn this same shirt at least once a week since then.
The Drop Off. Here he is on the first day in front of his cubby. He was getting emotional but i was able to snap one picture. Emma loves dropping off and picking up Morgan from school. A few times the teacher has even let her come into the classroom to play.
I've Got All My Sisters With Me. This is another picture from our trip to Utah. The girls went shopping the first day to get supplies. Karen was working but surprised us by showing up at Costco. Yes, it totally made me cry, hormones.
Independent Emma. She picked out her colorful outfit and wanted three ponytails. She hung out at the top of the cliff all day while Nate and i helped people rappel. When i asked her if she had fun at the top she said, "Yes. But i was forced to go to sleep up here." It was a long day.
Go Morgan. On Labor Day we went canoeing and rappelling at Osage Hills State park (just 30 min. from our house). This was Morgan's first rappelling experience. He was scared but did great. The more he talks about it the more excited he is to go again. Emma says she will go too next time.Hope you enjoyed our pictures. Thanks for checking on us. We love you all.
2 comments:
Morgan is the Man!!! I can't believe he went Rapelling!!! I loved going with you Nate, those are some of my most favorite memories in High School! You look great Leslie! So I have to ask about "little Bean." Is there any connection with Bean from the Ender's Shadow series? I'm he'll be at least as smart as Bean with you're genes combined! You have great pics and we love seeing your kids grow! It sounded like a wonderful, amazing trip to Utah. We hope to pull one of those off in November when I hope to defend the dissertation. Hope things continue to go well for the AWESOME King family!!!
I love you cute shirt!!! Gotta love the hormones!! I also love your baby counter! Who decided that 40 weeks was full term? Okay- let's not go there. I love emma's outfit, that is so Ashlyn. Ashlyn love to drop off and pick up too and the mosquitoes also LOVE Dylan, he must be made of candy. Looks like a party.
Post a Comment