
Finally! I am finally in that nice part of my pregnancy when i am no longer sick and can enjoy feeling the baby dance inside of me. I have been able to stop taking my morning sickness medicine this week and am doing well. It is wonderful to finally be in my 2nd trimester. Unfortunately this change comes when i am actually 35 weeks along. So i also have the challenges of the last weeks of being pregnant.
Here are some confessions from a very pregnant woman:
* I waddle - i don't even try to fight it anymore. It gets so bad sometimes that i think i may need a hip transplant when this is all done.
* I justify myself in having extra helpings of casserole, fruit, meat, and dessert - all for the baby, of course. But rarely feel compelled to eat extra vegetables for him. (He must have his dad's genes)
* Every night i wear bright yellow pajamas (the only ones that still fit) and i look like a giant banana.
* I laugh and cry a lot, uncontrollably, at the same time, for no reason at all.
* I grunt and groan whenever i sit down, stand-up, or roll over in bed.
Just four more weeks now, hopefully less so my parents can be here. In the meantime i am going to eat extra dessert, waddle, moan and look like a banana.
4 comments:
I am so sorry. When i am pregnant I can not even think about a bannana they make me throw up! So good thing I didn't see you in your yellow pajamas pregnant when I was pregnant! Your almost there!
I'm glad you are feeling better! I think you look great. Sounds great to go rock climbing sometime... but we are Super Beginners!
So when you have your baby, it'll be like a banana split! Ok, that was a bad one. :)
Leslie, that was a great post. Be proud of your waddle, not many normal people can claim that walk of fame. You are cute.
Post a Comment