.jpg)
Well, the secret is finally out. We had our ultrasound this afternoon and we are having . . . a Boy! We are due on October 20th. I was pretty certain it was a boy but it was fun to see him. We are excited to see how another boy turns out. Now the great name debate can begin in earnest. So far the kids have decided on Bemm and Vanilla. We need help. Give us your suggestions.
4 comments:
Thats so funny, I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! I personally think you should go with Vanilla:)
I am so excited for you! As far as names go, though, do not ask Ben for advice. He bounces back and forth between LeBron and Skitch. Yeah, that's why I name the kids. ps. we're expecting too!
oh my gosh! I am so glad I saw this post! Congrats Kings! How exciting!!!
HOOORAY!!!!! How exciting! I didn't even know you were expecting. Congratulations!!!! =)
Post a Comment