I don't know what happened, but ever since we got back from our trip to Oklahoma Emma feels that she has to wear a dress everyday. Every morning she hopefully asks if it is Sunday so she can wear her fancier dresses and shoes. She wears as much pink as possible. One day she wore two skirts and three pink shirts, at the same time. Since it is so cold she has to wear pants under her skirts so she doesn't freeze. We have to set rules about taking off her princess dress-ups before we eat or leave the house. When did she become such a princess?
This has also started me thinking - were there princess girls like this when we were little. I'm sure i played dress-ups as a little girl but i don't remember playing with anyone who had crowns and jewels and high heels and princess dresses like Emma's friends do. I was more of a pioneer-girl or a dramatic writer. Have the times changed or was i just out of the princess-loop as a girl? I'd like to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well she does like pink like her mom. I chipped a tooth wearing dress up heals. So maybe you were out of the loop. But you are still okay- actually perfect!
Post a Comment