We did it!!
We finally (after nearly two months) got all SEVEN of us in one picture. I still cannot believe that we have seven people in our family.
On our last Sunday in Oklahoma we blessed little Margaret.
She wore this slip that my Mom made for all her granddaughters to wear. She has embroidered each of their names and blessing dates on the bottom of it.
Over the slip she wore the same blessing dress Emma wore. The skirt is made from a beautiful linen cloth that my sister brought us when she traveled to Europe. She looked beautiful and was sweet and quiet during the blessing. (And kept her dress clean afterwards)
What a sweet little angel!
I promise more blog posts coming soon. We have been a little busy and very blessed around here with a baby, and summer, and moving, and travels, and house hunting, and house selling, and trying to thank all the wonderful people who have made our lives in B-ville so happy.
8 comments:
Oh she is so cute! What a Beautiful blessing dress! She is a total mix between Emma and Peter to me! She is adorable! Congrats and lots of love!
What a darling little girl and a beautiful family. It does seem harder to get a family picture with everyone in it as the family gets bigger. Good luck with moving and everything else.
What a sweet, peaceful little girl. Leslie and Emma I like your haircuts! The boys have cute haircuts too, but Peter and Talmage look like they are ready for some wiggle time!
Yep, she still looks like Jiminy Cricket to me :) But a VERY CUTE one! I second the cute haircuts for Leslie and Emma! And Talmage and Peter's funny faces :)
she is beautiful. I can't figure out who she looks more like. Can't wait to meet her. I can't believe you have seven in your family too, good thing they are cute!
You look way too good for just having a baby #5. It has been over a year and we still don't have a picture with all 7 of us! Very cute!
What a sweet baby!
She's precious. 7!!! If anyone can do it, you and Nate can. Hope the move goes as smoothly as possible.
Post a Comment