Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas

I know the blog police may come after me for posting about things that happened so long ago, but I have to report on our Christmas. Our Christmas this year was heavenly! It was a really happy season. This was our first year staying home with just our little family. Honestly, I didn’t know how it was going to go but it was really nice.

It started out with a really fun Christmas Eve party with some of our good friends. {Thanks so much, Kim and Clark, for having us over.} Christmas day was really peaceful. We opened stockings first and then, when everyone was ready we moved on to our family gifts that were under the tree. Talmage was just the perfect Christmas age. He was excited about everything he got. We spent the day playing with new legos, building mazes for new (and old) hexbugs, and singing our Sing-a-ma-jigs. Nate and I read from all our new books. The little boys took a nap at the same time. I even took a cold but lovely walk around the neighborhood. It was so nice. For dinner we had steak and twice baked potatoes. We got to talk to Nate’s sister, Hermana King, in Honduras, and my parents gave us the report on my brother, Elder Brimhall, in Canada. Everything was just calm and restful and wonderful.











3 comments:

EmmaLee Robinson said...

You are not that far behind. I am just getting the 1st day of school up. It looks like you had a great Christmas.

Katie said...

Your kids have grown so much! I hope I can see you next time I'm in Bartlesville:)

BWei said...

It's never too late! Your family is so beautiful--wish we could see you guys and catch up!