and his name is Talmage!I have fallen in love with this little son of mine. He is pretty wild,constantly covered in bruises, and sometimes a handful but i really like that kid.
I am so glad that he gets to be my at-home friend while the big kids are at school. He is almost two and is in such a cute stage. This summer he turned into a real talker. It is so fun to listen to him. It melts my heart when he gives me a hug and says "I love you, Mama". He is very polite. When we read Go Dog Go, and the bird says "Stop", Talmage insists on "stop, PLEASE!". I love when he says "Tank you, Mama".
He is pretty quick to say "Sorry, bebe" or "Sorry, bebe Emma". (He has lots of opportunity to practice those since he is in a hitting and throwing stage.)
Talmage is a comic. He is funny and he knows it. He often keeps us laughing through dinner and all day. On our recent camping trip he fell backwards off the picnic bench. A kind friend picked him up and brushed him off and we were all surprised when he started laughing. Then he walked across the campsite to where i was cooking and said with a chuckle, "I funny. I funny, Mama! I fall, funny."
I could tell you lots of other reasons i love him like how he can curl his tongue, and how he sticks his tongue out so far that it pulls his epiglotus up, and how he tells me when he is stinky, and how he totally loves Peter, and how he sweetly says "Good Morning" to everyone, and how he loves squishing into my rocker with me while i feed Peter, and how he says "Hello" to everyone we see everywhere we are, and how he spends most evenings sitting on the counter to watch me make dinner, and on and on.
Talmage is wonderful and i am glad he is all mine, and just one of four wonderful boys in my life.
1 comment:
What a great idea to spotlight one of your kids. He'll love reading that when he's older. And I loved reading it today!
Post a Comment