The following stains on Talmage's shirt after his first and only wearing:
*tootsie roll drool (from the candy i gave him in a desperate attempt to calm him so i could take care of the baby)
*mud drool (from the mud he decided to eat while we sat out in our backyard to try to stay distracted)
*dirty, mucky water (this on his back from going down the rain soaked slide)
and last but certainly not least
*blood (which dripped down from his head, across his eye, and onto his shirt after he fell on the gravel strewn playground)
Four kids is . . .
chaos, but mostly a happy chaos. We are slowly adjusting. I think we are going to make it through these first hard weeks and then i will get back to blogging about all the wonderful visitors we have had.
Here is my new Mothers Day picture. With all four of my lovely children.
10 comments:
I hear ya! So I am still excited to hear about your trip to the doctor!
Love the picture. You look great!
Talmage turned into a little boy so fast; not a baby anymore. I'm so scared to have four kids so you need to blog a lot about how you are handling things wonderfully well, like you always do. You have a beautiful family.
Way Cute!!!!!
I love the picture!
oh my GOODNESS!!! i had no idea you were even expecting again! where have i been? congratulations!!!
will you be coming home this summer by chance? if so, we SERIOUSLY need to have a bbq or some kind of get together!
let me know!
hugs & kisses
You're amazing! Cute picture, and you look great! Hope to see you guys when we're out there for Christmas!
Leslie and Nate, how fun to have found your blog and see your good news! Congrats to you. Wow! You must have some energy level! Take Care.
Oh, Leslie! I love how you describe your busy day by cataloging stains. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing your "happy chaos" with us.
Wow, congrats on #4! It seems I haven't checked your blog in a while. Your family is just beautiful!
Post a Comment