Tuesday, August 12, 2008

School


In just 12 hours Morgan will be off for his first day of school. I can't believe i am sending him to learn from a woman i have barely met with other children i do not know. I am excited for him but also scared for so many reasons. It seems strange to send him off everyday for a full day of school. That is what they have here in OK for Pre-K. Am i a bad mother for sending him? What could i have done to prepare him better? I just can't believe that my little Morgan is going to school tomorrow! Wish us all luck.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Good luck to Morgan! Hannah had all-day Pre-K, too (for a few months). Its a lot, but if the teacher is good, the kids can learn a lot. So I hope its a good experience for him. It'll be a big change for you!

Michal Thompson said...

I think we will always be wondering if we have done enough and been a good enough example before they move on. But If there is one family that has taught there kids all the things I wish I had, that is you guys. you do an amazing job. I just wish we lived closer so it would all rub off.